domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

chocolate!!!


Hey reader (s?),
How's easter for you? I had a lovely lunch with mom and brother followed by a whole afternoon of movies and lots of chocolate. Here's my egg list:
- Delicious truffle egg made of brazilian cocoa beans - boyfriend!!
-delicious truffle egg made of brazilian cocoa beans - mother!!!
- chocolate bunny - sis in law.
-White chocolate with waffles - Brother!!
-Virtual egg (looks delicious, though) - Daddy that lives a czilion miles away.


Ps: Mom and beau gave me the SAME egg....What are the odds? Lucky for me, it's amazingly good. Not too sweet, truffle like. My favourite.  
By the way, I already ate half my list. I guess I'm not ladylike when it comes to sugar.  

Ps again: See the lovely bunny? If you're feeling crafty you can learn how to do it here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário